Purpose for this sweet "BLOG"

Ever since I was a child cars, motorcycles, bicycles and just about anything made of metal has pretty much got me off. To add to this I even married a woman almost as addicted as me. This blog is just a place to share our car show experances to friends and fam along with anyone intrested.



Friday, April 30, 2010

Charlotte Foodlion Auto show April 8th-11th 2010

---> Sun..Fun...Tons of Cars....what else do you need.



----> Best wagon. This former family car has become my fetish. Lately ive had a little thing for wagons and thing one is a good example of a low, long ,and fast machine of my dreams.







----> Best lowrider goes to this Gmc truck. This truck has had some serious work done from the rear rollpan to the fiberglass interior. On the ground and looking good.





----> Worst way to spend money goes to this Roadrunner "THING". From the horrible Polished Wing to the chrome interior this thing is u.g.l.y.






---->My favorite car of the show goes to........ I hate to admit this but i have no idea what make this car is. I'm not the best at identifying these older car but perhaps thats why i admire them soo much. This particular car caught my eye with its tail end. The bumper has been removed and replaced with some custom roll pan looking work. The frenched antenia, Lake pipes/fish tails, side skirts, pinstriping, shaved door handles, custom grill and not to mention the flathead under the hood.










No comments:

Post a Comment