Purpose for this sweet "BLOG"

Ever since I was a child cars, motorcycles, bicycles and just about anything made of metal has pretty much got me off. To add to this I even married a woman almost as addicted as me. This blog is just a place to share our car show experances to friends and fam along with anyone intrested.



Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hamburg march 2010

------> Through a strange twist of events my wife and I ended up on a saterday with nothing to do, when I remembered there was a car show going on. It was in Hamburg NY on March 6th at the fairgrounds in side a large building away from the elements. As we entered the building I was a little amazed that this was going on. There was a live band, an airbrush/pinstripe show, motorcycles, cars, and more cars. As we moved through the sea of people i managed to take some photos from my trusty cell phone and have judged the top five in my eyes. Here they are, a chevy wagon, ford model A, T bucket, new camaro, and an old camaro.......ENJOY!
-----> 1st place was this crazy wagon sporting a huge twin blown sbc. Now I wish I had asked more about the car but at the time all I could come up with was " ahh... does it run? Now I know youve prob been asked 20 times in the last few but what kind of hp?" About this time the guy just smiles and said ..." bout 850 " . This thing was nuts , it even has nos hooked up....crazy!

----->2nd goes to this retro looking custom job. Like many of these cars this one was custom from front to back. Everything was cream colored and blue. Sliding top, wood seats and chrome everything round off this beauty.
----->3rd for me was this rat rod. Normally cars like this dont look finnished but this thing was dialed. Everything from the rear end to the headlight brackets was custom and lets face it this thing looks COOOL!

----->4th goes to a 2010 Chevy Camaro? This car was more of a glorified Hotwheels than a street car. Every body panel was hand made or Carbon fiber. Custom twin turbo along with the intake. NASTY!
-----> last but not least 5th. First gen Camaro pro street. Ive seen these in all the usual mags for most of my life but it still hits my soft spot when you see one up close in this form. It was a rat powered, lift off front end, wheelie bar, parachute, roll caged beast and I want one!
-----> To sum it up, this little known show out in southern Buffalo was well worth 10 bucks and the drive down. We even hit up TEXAS ROADHOUSE on the way back.... good day.









No comments:

Post a Comment